Windproof and water-resistant, the Arctica Men’s Black Kat Insulator Jacket is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates. The Black Kat Insulator Jacket owes is incredible performance to DURALITE, a fine denier nylon that is very soft, lightweight and slips on easily over you speed suit. Our helmet friendly collar is scooped out at the back while the four inch tall front gives your face ideal wind and sun protection. Pair it with the Black Kat FLEXSHELL Training Jacket for the ultimate racer system. HEAT80 insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It also has two zippered hand warmer and two zippered chest pocket, and one hand adjustable draw cords at the waist. 3M reflective logos for safety. Trim racer fit.
- Trim fit and built for speed
- Pair perfectly with the Black Kat FLEXSHELL Training Jacket
- Lightweight DURALITE nylon with a Teflon finish
- One hand adjustable draw cords at the waist
- HEAT80 100% polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Fits over most helmets
- Two zippered hand warmers and two external zippered chest pocket
- 3M reflective logos for safety
There are no reviews yet.